Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome Lex


So I'm new to this whole blog thing but I thought I'd give it a try. Lex was scheduled to be born via c-section Feb 10th at 7:30am. Apparently that wasn't soon enough for him because monday morning around 3 I woke up with cramps that weren't going away. Go to the hospital to find out I'm 5 cm dilated and was going to have a c-section right then. So at 6:37am Lex was born. He was a healthy 8lbs 1 oz with a head of hair. We were in the hospital until the 11th and then went home. Things are going good so far...knock on wood. He isn't really on a set schedule but for the most part seems like a very laid back happy baby. When he is awake he's not really fussy...just taking in everything around him. It is a very weird feeling knowing that I am someone's mother but hopefully I can live up to the example set by my mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment